Monday, June 1, 2009

Saying Goodbye

I am sorry to be the one to announce, but it is time, as a family to say good bye to Uncle DeLoy. I will spare you the details, and you all can call your parents who can fill you in, but please know that in the soon future we will be called to a funeral.

I love Uncle DeLoy so much and while I am sad to see him leave this world I know that what waits him is much much better than we can imagine, and I know he will be waiting for all of us yet to come join him in the after life. If you are close and if you have time, please go and visit him at his home and say your good by's. A hospital bed has been brought in for him so he can be comfortable.

You can call Grandma Elder if you need, but she is having a hard time talking about it right now.

Let me know if you have questions or need anything.

Love you all.

Charity

No comments: