Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Relay for Life

Hi everyone. I am just putting out a friendly reminder that the relay for life is coming up soon. On July 10 and 11. I noticed our team is full with the 15 members allowed for our entry price, BUT you can still feel free to join our team for $15 I believe if you want to be "official" I am not sure, but I think only those entered can actually walk, but I may be wrong, Josie correct me if I am wrong. I realize there are a lot of us who want to walk for our family team, so please, please sign up and donate the $15 to join our team. Josie has been working hard on this project and has also helped to raise money by selling luminaries. You all know how cancer has affected us and will affect us in the future, so let's come together on this.

For all of you who will be at Emily's homecoming party on Sunday we can chat there, but for the rest of you, so to this site Relay for Life and join our team. You can find us under Elder Family.

Hope to see you there.

No comments: