Saturday, June 13, 2009

UP......A Deffinate Go See

So today I went begrudeingly to see Up with Scott, Rainee and one of her friends. This was her "special" day with mom and dad. So I wasn't in the mood for a kid cartoon, but I laughed so hard. First off the Short Film "Partly Cloudy" is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I would go to the show again just to see that. It answers all the major questions kids have like where do babies come from, why is there lighting and thunder and why does it rain. Seriously it is worth it. Who comes up with these ideas anyway????

Sorry, I digress......Up is the cutest thing I have seen. It was clever. The dialog isn't anything great, there aren't much lines in teh show, but it is a very special movie when they can get the point across with little to no words which is what Pixar does with their short films like Partly Cloudy and Boundin....they carried that same theme over into a full length film, and let me say i did not miss the dialog.

anyway if you are looking for a good family show, take your kids to the matinee of this film, you will not be disapointed. Even Mason liked it, especially teh bird Kevin and the dog Doug.

let me know what you think.

No comments: