Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ok, so it is Thanksgiving again and I am officially announcing that I am cooking dinner for everyone of the Elder Family who would like to attend. Right now it is my family, my mother, Rese and her kids, grandma and grandpa, DeLoy, Jenn, Kody and Dallas, Jer and Kristi(maybe) we still have room for more and everyone is invited. we are eating at 1:00. The only thing I ask is you let me know if you are coming so I can make sure there is enough food.

Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Charity,
We appreciate the invite. You're so sweet to do all of this. Our plans aren't 100% yet, but Lisa is planning on a 1:00 meal, which will end up being 3:00 I think. We would love to eat w/ all of you. We'll see if the plan changes, but eating w/ jer's parents is our main plan. We'll keep in touch & let you know for sure.

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for the invite. We may be able to come up; we aren't really sure what we are doing either. We'll let you know as it gets closer!

Kristi said...

So we are a no for sure. Lisa is sticking with the 1:00 time. So you'll have to count us out. I'm sure we'll still see you, probably later that day.