Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update

Sorry I am slacking so much on my blogging. Let me review this week or the last 2 weeks for you. Work, work, Lagoon, work, work, Ogden for iFly, work, work, Park city for school clothes, work, work, I have a cold!!!!!

So I have been working at Lynn's Audio and Video and I have been also helping Scott with dispatching wrecker calls for Autocare. Boy am I beat. WHenever Scott goes out of cell range I get the calls. He was busy all day saturday and Sunday so I have been on the phone for about 10 hours. I am not kidding. I know this because my phone has a battery with talk time of 5 hours and I have drained it 2 times in 2 days, that is a lot of phone time. Now my voice is about gone, my thorat hurts and i have a cough. I have to get better because we are going to 7 Peaks on Thursday.

I will take time later and give you a full and complete update of my life. This will have to do for now.

No comments: