Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thanks!!!

It was sooooo nice seeing everyone together yesterday. Thanks to all of you who made it, and we missed those of you that didn't :(

It makes me happy to see some of my cousins that maybe we weren't to close to before, and now that we are grown up we can actually have relationships together (you know who I am talking about). I hope that as we grow we can get to know each other, ALL OF US, and appreciate how diverse and wonderful our family is.

I have a feeling we will all be seeing each other in the near future under not-so-ideal circumstances, but still we will be together.

Love you all.

Charity

1 comment:

vcsings said...

It was good to see such a big group of us. Thanks for your help with getting some things like this going. Appreciate all you do for the family. Love Aunt Vickie