Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I got a JOB

Yes, I did. I am now the training manager at the brand new Wal Mart in Logan, by Macey's.

You are all asking how I got that job whem I am a bookkeeper, and believe me I am still also asking myself that same question. But none the less, that is me. teh pay is good and the benefits rock. I start next week pending my durg screen and background check come back clean.

Wish me luck. I am actually kind of nervous, I have to hire and train 300 new employees very soon and quickly.

5 comments:

Josie said...

Wow congrats!! I hope your drug test comes back clean... hahaha!

Mandy said...

Go Charity! Make sure you show up for the drug test, and not the durg test . . . or they might not let you pass!

vcsings said...

THAT'S GREAT!GOOD LUCK!WE ALL KNEW YOU WOULD GET A GOOD JOB. I hope it all works out for you. Love Aunt Vickie

Kristi said...

Yes, good luck! Sounds overwhelming, but I'm sure you can handle it.

Jenn said...

Woohoo! Good luck with that! I'm sure you'll do great!